Happy Cinco de mayo

lil charlie

Registered
I want to say Happy Cinco De Mayo to everyone! It's Mexican Independence Day today which means....well not much to me, but my wife is Mexican so it gives me a free reason to drink. It is also the day my Grandfather passed away so I always drink one for him. I love and miss you grandaddy Bob! :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

not mexican- nobody in immediate family is... but hey- i'll drink for them anyway!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

yup its a big celibration there having here in michigan me and a few buddy r riding down ill get some pics and post them when i get back:beerchug::beerchug:

Ooops! Not Mexican Independence Day (September 16th), but the celebration of the Mexican victory of the French at the Battle of Puebla. Anyway, yes, a day to sip on some tequila and a cerveza or 2! I will be enjoying a michelada myself... :beerchug:

Ooops! Not Mexican Independence Day (September 16th), but the celebration of the Mexican victory of the French at the Battle of Puebla. Anyway, yes, a day to sip on some tequila and a cerveza or 2! I will be enjoying a michelada myself... :beerchug:

We weren't gonna tell him, figured we'd get a funnier story tomorrow if we didn't. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

michelada?? i know not of what you speak... a drink?? with what?...:dunno:

michelob??

Whatever....I'll drink to that too. I always get the two mixed up. Im not a michelada fan myself but I plan onhaving one tonight. :thumbsup:

michelada?? i know not of what you speak... a drink?? with what?...

Its a drink with beer and tomato juice and spices, sorta like a Bloody Marry with Beer. they are okay if made right but suck if made by a crappy bartender. Its a good hang over fix.

Why are people who live in America celebrating a Mexican holiday? - I have nothing against Mexicans, I've never even met one, but I can't understand how it is appropriate to celebrate this date outside of Mexico.

Why are people who live in America celebrating a Mexican holiday? - I have nothing against Mexicans, I've never even met one, but I can't understand how it is appropriate to celebrate this date outside of Mexico.

It's called heritage and is just as appropriate to celebrate as say a holiday like St. Patrick's Day, imo.

It's just an excuse for a bunch of amatuers to go get drunk and get DUI's.

It's just an excuse for a bunch of amatuers to go get drunk and get DUI's.

Yep, tho many don't need a reason to drink. :lol:
Droid via Tapatalk

Im not mexican.... I dont celibrate it... But is it a good excuse to go gather with friends.... Sure!!

Because Mexicans live in America as do Canadians.:poke: J/K, I know what you mean.:rofl: It’s the same reason Sam Adams brews Octoberfest, money.:rulez::beerchug:

I just like reasons to go drink.......... :beerchug:...Yeah it's Thursday, see theres a reason.

I can just see what would happen when i ride down to sierra vista, might have to get a hotel room for the night, i myself enjoy any excuse to drink.....oh look at that its 4 oclock, time for a drink!

All it means around here is i can't go riding this evening like i wanted to do. See this town is full of stupid college kids and its a great excuse to get drunk. Add the large latin population also getting drunk.. well its dangerous and risky to ride.

I can just see what would happen when i ride down to sierra vista, might have to get a hotel room for the night, i myself enjoy any excuse to drink.....oh look at that its 4 oclock, time for a drink!

No need for a hotel, I got a couch. See there another reason... time for a drink!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back