Happy Birthday!

Make it a great one, brother!
beerchug.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 16 2006,23:32) Hap Hap HAPPY Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!
How old like 50 or 60 ?
Happy late birthday Andy hope everything is going fine with you and yours ..And if he is anything like me he is still 29 ....

beerchug.gif
if you havent givin the ugly bastid a shoutout lets here it....................... you are loved my man and many many many prayers are sent your way!!!!! i know we dont know eachother personally but since ive came to this board and have snuck around reading peoples post and remarks yours and you are the one person that i feel like i know already ,you are a differant breed (after your bueatiful dolled up pics u can take that how u want) dont be such a modest old coot (the captain can do that enough for all of us ,lol cap) take the love,prayers and hopes givin you by us and get better, both you and your wife need to be able to take a breath and i think i can speak for all of us here that that is why we are here, you know and i know that if i was in the same boat you would bew the first to help out in any way you could so step down off your horse look at your wife , tell her you love her ,everything will be alright and by god we have friends from all over that love and care for us...................................................
you know u do!!!!! happy birthday rsd and god bless ,by the way i hope singing you happy birthday last nigh didnt break anything.HEHEHE
beerchug.gif

love ya man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beerchug.gif

hey guys did i mention that cap said rsd cant get on to us for our comments so let em rip and imagine him sitting ther reading and not being able to scare us
jump9.gif

by the way i want to give a big shout out to rev for filling all our shoes by being there with rsd when we couldnt thanks brother
beerchug.gif

Again Happy BDay Rubbah! Oh and moved to Random - housekeeping, ya know!

Back