Happy Birthday

flrider

ECV No Known Cure
Donating Member
Registered
Well 35 years old huh Michele? Now that means only 20 more years to retirement.  
sad.gif
. But they will go by fast. Have a wonderful day and hope you get what you want for a gift.

Michael Chukov RIP  
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113466407 -->

Happy B-Day VA!  Hay that rhymes!  Have a great one Michele!
hot.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113468400 -->

Have a great one, VA! The 14th anniversary of your 21st b-day, huh! It must just get better every year!
laugh.gif

I also got my new toy today...They are called "truth glasses". Put them on and you shall see the truth...Looky at what I seen...:)

vasage.JPG

I also got my new toy today...They are called "truth glasses".  Put them on and you shall see the truth...Looky at what I seen...:)
Hey!  You said you wouldn't give me a hard time!!!

You know, Steve...I've got dirt on you too...best watch out when playing with fire!  
Thanks guys...really, it means a lot.  I am depressed today; don't like turning 35 for some reason...

It's my Dad's birthday too...Happy Birthday Dad!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE
party-smiley-023.gif
and Dad too.
party-smiley-049.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113486354 -->

[ "I am depressed today; don't like turning 35 for some reason... " ]

Depressed! No way girl! Get out there and enjoy... you'll never be this young again so live it to the fullest!

I say Congratulations on 35!
thumbs-up.gif

btw: like Jack Benny I stopped age-ing at 39.
wink.gif

[ "I am depressed today; don't like turning 35 for some reason... " ]

Depressed! No way girl! Get out there and enjoy... you'll never be this young again so live it to the fullest!

I say Congratulations on 35!  
thumbs-up.gif

btw:  like Jack Benny I stopped age-ing at 39.  
wink.gif
Yeah, yeah...you're right Kent...

I've just NEVER worried about how old I was, but this year something's different! I think I needed a full day of riding...that would have helped my frame of mind...
cool.gif

Thanks Warren! See you in just a few weeks!

Back