Happy Birthday U.S. Marines

DevilDawg1

Registered
Happy Birthday, To all my fellow Marines, Jar Heads, and Devil Dawgs. Wishing for all our Brothers in Arms a safe trip home. God Bless and God Speed.

Semper Fi this Veteran's Day, and a "Welcome Home" to all the Vets that have willingly put their bodies into strange and dangerous foreign theaters of war. I'm looking forward to the Veteran's Day Parade monday in Reno so I can honor my brothers and sisters.

Happy Birthday Marine Corp and a big thank you to all those who have served this nation :thumbsup:

A little trivia for those who did not know and if you can add to this go ahead and add to it:

Did you know:
a. The United States Marine Corps was born in a bar.

A little trivia for those who did not know and if you can add to this go ahead and add to it:

Did you know:
a. The United States Marine Corps was born in a bar.

Tun Tavern Philadelphia, PA. The continental Congress comissioned Samuel Nicholas to raise 2 battalions of Marines.

Happy Birthday to me beloved Marines Corps and to all my brothers and sisters who have served.

Thank you to all veterans for your service and sacrifice.

Tun Tavern Philadelphia, PA. The continental Congress comissioned Samuel Nicholas to raise 2 battalions of Marines.

Happy Birthday to me beloved Marines Corps and to all my brothers and sisters who have served.

Thank you to all veterans for your service and sacrifice.

On November 10th, 1775. Yes the USMC was born before July 4th, 1776..

T H A N K Y O U!!!!!!!!!! To all the fellow service men and women out there and their families for allowing them to defend our awsome country!!!!!!

Semper Fidelis, brothers and sisters!

Back