Happy Birthday Ninjakiller

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Happy Birthday fellas.
beerchug.gif

gsxrkungen (35) >Busarp (39) >SNIZOTT (36) >meanman (33) >BusaFever76 (28) >MannySaba (33) >NINJA KILLER (39) >kml (44)

Happy birthday to Bob and the rest of the birthday boys. I rode through Leavenworth today. If I would have known it was your birthday before I left for my ride I would have PMd you and bought you a beer.
beerchug.gif

(NINJA KILLER @ Jan. 04 2007,17:30) One of these days I would like to get some locals around the area and take a ride
We will do that for sure. I ride hwy5 all the time. Also like to ride up to Atchison, out 92 to Perry lake. What days are you able to ride?

GSXcite , that is an awesome idea but I have been busy at work and haven't had much time to do any riding , just got a promotion and my job is getting everything out of me that they can right now. I am suppose to take my bike to Smithers Customs to have a complete tune-up and switch my exhaust from my Brock Hindle Megaphone over to a TSUKIGI SPEC 2 and have it dynoed again and see if my HP/Torque #'s improve. Always looking to get more power anyway possible. I would definately like to get together some time to ride, I will try to PM when I get my bike complete.
beerchug.gif
race.gif

Back