Happy Birthday GSXTacy

:cheerleader: Happy Birthday! Dude, aren't like birthdays supposed to be national holidays? Good wishes and great riding to you! :cheerleader:

Happy Birthday SON.. :whistle:

:banana: Hope you have a great day.. Doyle n Mary :thumbsup:

weekend with Semi 5-22 to 5-25-09 272 (Small).jpg

Happy Birthday Chris! :cheerleader:

Wish I was there to go riding with you guys. Or at least to the river to watch the boats float by.

Happy birthday son! I wish I could post the first picture I got of you that your mother sent to me in Viet Nam!:laugh: It is also GSXTacy's brothers birthday too. Happy birthday to Matt too.:beerchug:

And please, no jokes about me only getting some lovin once a year on the same day!:whistle:

Happy Birthday Chris, had a great time ridding with you on Sunday, even in the down pouring rain:laugh:

Happy Birthday Chris, had a great time ridding with you on Sunday, even in the down pouring rain:laugh:

Me too Mike, had a blast. Doyle and I and the crew ended up riding up to Anamosa for dinner and guess what......got a litte wet! 399 miles to the garage!

Happy birthday son! I wish I could post the first picture I got of you that your mother sent to me in Viet Nam!:laugh: It is also GSXTacy's brothers birthday too. Happy birthday to Matt too.:beerchug:

And please, no jokes about me only getting some lovin once a year on the same day!:whistle:

:thumbsup:

Back