Happy Birthday georgiabusa_05 (Tim)

happy bday! Hopefully you can take the day off and just relax :beerchug: :cheerleader:

I can't believe I missed this thread earlier!

:hbd: :hbd: :hbd:

Hope your day was awesome!

Busa Bash 4-08 062.jpg

Thanks everyone. :) I am getting ready to go eat with my family at Cracker Barrel. :) It has been a good birthday. The only thing that could have put the iceing on the cake would have to been off and on the Busa out riding with all of you fine people. :beerchug:

Happy Birthday Tim!!! Hope it's been a great one!!

Don, please post up the pic of you two on the swings for the occassion! :thumbsup:

Well, got back from eatting, boy was it good. I stopped at the curb next to the front of the building to let my 91 year old grandmother out and my wife hit the door locks on the car while I helped her out, then shut the door. So, my car sat and ran for about 30 minutes until Lauren could go home and get the spare key. I guess that will be something to talk about every birthday. :)

Well, got back from eatting, boy was it good. I stopped at the curb next to the front of the building to let my 91 year old grandmother out and my wife hit the door locks on the car while I helped her out, then shut the door. So, my car sat and ran for about 30 minutes until Lauren could go home and get the spare key. I guess that will be something to talk about every birthday. :)

I hope you didn't have to wait out in the cold rain :) You and cars don't seem to be getting along to well lately :whistle:

Nah, Heck, I just left it running and went in and sit down and eat. Lauren showed up about 30 minutes later and parked it. :laugh: I am glad gas is not 4 bucks a gallon now, even though it has went up about 12 cents since yesterday.

Nah, Heck, I just left it running and went in and sit down and eat. Lauren showed up about 30 minutes later and parked it. :laugh: I am glad gas is not 4 bucks a gallon now, even though it has went up about 12 cents since yesterday.

I think you should stick to the Busa :thumbsup:

Back