Happy B-Day

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
It's been a long 3 yrs since I lost my little Bro . He passed away at the age of 34 ( Way to Young to leave ) . He passed suddenly from a Massive heart attack . There isn't a year that goes by that I don't think of him & feel lucky to be alive to remember all the times I got to share with him. Today is his B-Day & I wanted to share it with everyone ! He had alot of promise in his life to succeed but God needed him for a greater cause! I miss you & Love you Little Bro !! God Rest & HAPPY B-DAY .

I will see you on the other side! :please:

Wow...

Sorry for the loss, bro. Tough situation.

Rest in peace.

"There isn't a year that goes by that I don't think of him & feel lucky to be alive to remember all the times I got to share with him."

That pretty much says it all Bob. We have to cherish every day we have. Hapy Birthday to your brother..let there be good memories today. He's smiling down on you.

Sorry for your loss and happy birthday to your brother. That's a really tough situation and it must be hard for you to even post this up. Your in my prayers my friend. :bowdown:

That is way too young. But you did get some good times and good memories to reflect on. Sorry for your loss.

sorry you are having to deal with this, may he rest in peace

Back