Happy B-Day Jester

Just 24!  Jeez...I remember when I was just 24... :sad:
Have a good one!! :beerchug:

thank you one and all.

Am I suppose to feel older or am I missing something???

who knows.....

Happy Birthday, may the Birthday Wizard grant all your wishes.
wizard.gif

Do you really trust the guy above with your bread? Hehehe... happy b-day again Amigo... what are you now, 23?

Doc, its my b-day and still your givin me greef!!!! What the hell man?!!?! Just kiding. I know what your talkin about.

By the way, you still comin to Austin next month? and also, what ya askin for your TL-R? and what all is done to it. Might have a buyer for you.

24 come on, your kidding... ok maybe 24 but ya got like 800,000 miles on ya. :D Congrats baby!

Doc, its my b-day and still your givin me greef!!!! What the hell man?!!?!  Just kiding. I know what your talkin about.

By the way, you still comin to Austin next month? and also, what ya askin for your TL-R? and what all is done to it. Might have a buyer for you.
Sorry dude, that picture is one of my most favorite of all time! It makes me laugh...

HOPEFULLY, the TLR is sold, coincidentally, to a guy in Dallas. I think he is serious about it, but I have not received any $$$.

Here is the deal:

Full Yosh exhaust 2-1-2
Power Commander
K&N with airbox mod.
NEW tires
NEW chain
NEW brake pads
The engine and all new seals (o-rings) installed (was a common problem on those bikes).
Undertail
Intergrator
Ohlins damper

Looking for $4500 for it.

This bikes looks cool and sounds even cooler. Neat bike, I just got TOOOOO many!

Ciao Brotha!

Back