Happy 4th of July!

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
Started the day off with a nice 4 hour ride through the twisties.
Very scenic and fun, lots of good people.
Spent the afternoon riding dirt bikes with the kids.
As the sun went down, we decided to go home and do fireworks for a couple of hours.

All-in-all... a very good day.

Hope each of you had a good day as well.

Happy 4th of July!

Thanks for sharing your day. Besides going to church, I did totally nothing.
laugh.gif

..an historic day for my Country, too - if I may add..

today, Greece won the European Soccer Cup (Euro 2004), having an unbelievable appearance during last month.

This team won litterally all major contenders - including France, last European Champion and former World Champion..

It has been a big thing over here, never before in our history such a tremendous classification.. ..a 1:100 odds..

A month before the Olympics, hosted in Athens- Greece, this must have been the biggest surprise the world of soccer has encountered..

..an historic day for my Country, too - if I may add..  

today, Greece won the European Soccer Cup (Euro 2004), having an unbelievable appearance during last month.  

This team won litterally all major contenders - including France, last European Champion and former World Champion..  

It has been a big thing over here, never before in our history such a tremendous classification..    ..a 1:100 odds..  

A month before the Olympics, hosted in Athens- Greece, this must have been the biggest surprise the world of soccer has encountered..
Glad you could share July 4th. Congratulations on your event.

Back