Hallett Nov 14, any takers?

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I'll have Luci back in time to make Hallett for The Nov 14 lapping day. Anyone from the org going?

I am going. Will be there for both the 14th and 15th lapping days, but probably only racing one day. I think there are a few others going, but I will let them speak for themselves.

BW, now THAT looks to me like a great Busa track! Wish I could make it!

Wish I could make it, have activities planned with the kids all weekend.

I am going. Will be there for both the 14th and 15th lapping days, but probably only racing one day. I think there are a few others going, but I will let them speak for themselves.

Cool. I need someone to show me the ropes.

Dennis, you might want to post a thread in the General Bike Related area. I know more people are going and they might be more apt to see it there. And you will definitely want one of THEM to show you the ropes!

Not sure I'm going to be able to make it. It would be a great chance to check out Luci's new suspension.

I am going unless the forecast is rain. I think a few others will be going.
I will "show you the ropes" not a problem, owners are great people.
Just pre-register a day or two before or call them and see how full they are.
It is the last 2 days of the season and it was full last month. Probably fill up fast.

Last edited:
thinking we will drive down with th kids and watch that sun if anyone going to be there
it would be good to see some good friends again

Last edited:
Cap will be missing this one... Lots of things going on...

We may be going, not sure yet will know closer to time. But you will need to probably pre register or at least send connie an email telling her that you will be there so she can put you on the list.

I will be there unless the weather turns bad.Thanks for the heads up on the pre registering .

Same here probably go unless the weather is calling for rain, last time i looked it was ok. Calling for 66 and 62 degrees with the standard 20% chance of rain thrown in.

Last edited:
Back