Hahn and Mr. Turbo Exhaust ???

arthur39

Registered
will a exhaust pip from a stage one Hahn Kit fit a Mr. Turbo stage one kit for the busa? WOuld it be close? Thanks, not sure what turbo's they came off of.

This is a hahn dump pipe..I think? Im going RCC kit but love this pipe.

turbo_banana pipe.jpg

here's a picture of the exhaust systems from both kits, the Micron can is on the Hahn kit Do they look similar? I found a Mr. Turbo used system and want to put a exhaust on it. This guy has a good deal on it.

turboexhaust.jpg

010.jpg

This is a hahn dump pipe..I think? Im going RCC kit but love this pipe.

That picture is from POWERHOUSE . . . it is the Tial external wastegate modification that we do to Super 16 and Super 20 turbos. The wastegate pipe is fabricated to match the Hahn shootout pipe exactly, and is then ceramic coated along with the turbo, which in this case, was ceramic coated black.

I always thought these were the best looking dump pipes on a turbo bike!:beerchug:

BTW, the Mr. Turbo pipe will NOT bolt to a Hahn, or vice versa. The flanges on the pipes are "clocked" differently, you have to do some cutting and welding.

That picture is from POWERHOUSE . . . it is the Tial external wastegate modification that we do to Super 16 and Super 20 turbos. The wastegate pipe is fabricated to match the Hahn shootout pipe exactly, and is then ceramic coated along with the turbo, which in this case, was ceramic coated black.

I always thought these were the best looking dump pipes on a turbo bike!:beerchug:

Do you happen to have a pic of those with the fairing on then? DO you think that can be done to work on an RCC set up?

Back