Had quite an unusual incident occur today on a ride.

1%'ers are a bounch a fukn ******* which is why most of em want to join a club so they can now think they are a badass! almost ALL of them have never been in a real fight in their life other then smashing a bottle over someones head while they weren't looking or 10 of them jumping on one dude cause he looked at one of their whores they like to pass around.....:whistle:

get ANY of them one on one and they wud get their ass kicked up and down the street. most of em are fat out of shape slobs who think their shiit don't stink cause they wear a HA patch. that don't mean diick!

as a matter of fact I know of one personally who thought he was a real badass at a bar in New Haven CT and a friend of mine cleaned his clock in about 5 seconds and then another HA jumped in who THOUGHT he too was a real badass and he too got his clock cleaned.

my buddy who moped the floors with both of their asses was a professional kick boxer like 20 years ago so as tough as they THINK they are they really are a bough of wannabe tough guys who wear them colors thinkn they are badasses. their not trust me!

and the funny part was they both got their colors pulled the next day and kicked out of the club lmao.... yea like any of the guys that pulled their colors wud have done any better.

They didnt wave or acknowledge because they claim the road as theirs, not yours. Around here we have Pagans, Hells Angels, Warlocks, Outlaws, Sons Of Silence, Wheels of Soul, The Breed and Mongols, all with in a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia and my shop. NONE will wave or acknowledge your existence on the road. A simple wave or hand shake can put you in prison just from guilty by association in the Feds eyes. So they dont do it. I grew up with OMC's around me, there are things as a independent rider you just dont do when on the road in presence of a OMC, one is waving, and always give them right of way, because they wont stop for you and you dont want a confrontation.

It's an odd mindset, to act as if no one even exists around you. I think that's the part that would be the "WTF" moment for any of us, especially as riders. Being a part of some "club" is one thing, but to close yourself off so much that you don't even seem to notice others around you, yeah, almost unnerving. It's like brainwashing...

Crazy...I guess you're fortunate that they just rode on by raydog! :)

I believe everyone who posted in this thread missed the real problem.

They were doing over 80 mph to get to the Duke. Over 80, a Harley rider is so busy keeping all the bike's sh!t together, there is no time to look around, greet or even remove your hands from the bars.:laugh:

I believe everyone who posted in this thread missed the real problem.

They were doing over 80 mph to get to the Duke. Over 80, a Harley rider is so busy keeping all the bike's sh!t together, there is no time to look around, greet or even remove your hands from the bars.:laugh:

Thank you, that was a good laugh I had!

It's an odd mindset, to act as if no one even exists around you. I think that's the part that would be the "WTF" moment for any of us, especially as riders. Being a part of some "club" is one thing, but to close yourself off so much that you don't even seem to notice others around you, yeah, almost unnerving. It's like brainwashing...

Crazy...I guess you're fortunate that they just rode on by raydog! :)

And we all know that, like a Busa, I could have gently twisted my throttle, flown by them and disappeared over the horizon in seconds! That is a reassuring feeling, another reason (besides the rush) to like fast and powerful motorcycles!

We don't see them much around here (Queensland)
Groups of 3 or more is an illegal gathering and they face arrest, fines, jail.

Many here feel this is no bad thing.

Those guys ride fast and hard at 80mph that close together you have to be focused and on the ball! (no time to wave) And yes I think they tolerate us. I've found it best to not mess or interact with 1%'s and simply yield and show some respect if you do. TRUST ME! I've spent 20 years in the custom embroidery business and have sewn many articles of clothing, leathers and banners ect for some scary dudes! Funny thing though, show you some respect you get some love back, challenge there culture and you will have some trouble!
I think you could have been on a Harley and it would have been the same outcome!

Back