Had my Gen 1 dyno tuned by Johnny Cheese.

Ratlin’busa

Registered
Had my ‘06 Flashed and tuned by Johnny cheese last month. After talking we got rid of the PC3 and TRE and went through the ECU. Johnny is a super cool guy and really knowledgeable. Had me switch to 87 to pull more power out of her(I was running 91 eth free). He also did the marble mod for me. Bike is super smooth and pulls very nicely through the rpm range. She’s right in the money for a Gen 1 with just a 4-2-2 exhaust and street filter(low 160’s). So I’m very happy with that, she’s not the fastest out there but she’s also not hurt. I also got my hands on an OG ‘99 220mph cluster cheap and swapped that in. Got a few more odds and ends to do to it, like a speedo healer and some other cosmetic stuff and I’ll call her done.

4B867E88-CF14-48DB-8BAF-5F45883F17AF.jpeg

CCBEE1C1-6765-475A-8BCB-610EEF517D28.jpeg

Wow I didn't know Johnny was still doing this.
Yeah, I don’t wanna speak for him, but I think he just does it a lot less than before. He’s doing it out of his personal garage. I actually worked with him/by him at my work and never knew it. So it was a small world situation for sure. He was a great guy to talk too. He had some issues breaking into my ECU but kept at it until he got it and then we were off to the races. He pulled about 10hp out of it over the base run.

Back