Guess who the Westboro wackos are planning to disrespect now?

It is sad to see our best and brightest, our brothers, and sons, our fathers, lost this way. But they gave their lives in the service of this Nation, to the ideals of this Nation, to bring a better life to others, and for that there can be no greater reward.

God bless you all, and may you rest with the peace you have earned.

That would be a good idea. Make a SEAL mad, yep, I see black ops coming. "Sorry Sir, we are not sure why the whole family disappeared. "

I'm not a big fan of Illinois move to Indiana 13 yrs ago. I will give them big credit for one thing. They just passed a law no protesting within 300 feet of a funeral and not for 1/2 hr. before or after services.

We just had a funeral for a young man in the next town. The patriat guard was there to make sure they didn't get near the funeral. I heard they were in the area but never saw them.

I can't stand these idiots. Beliefs aside, I love how they tout the bible but then do something like this. Can you say hypocrite? If they had any respect for anything in life they wouldn't be doing this. I am disgusted by all of them.

The only reason most of us get to go to work..........Ride Motorcycles.......Enjoy our Families and live a decent life is because of guys like these. They do things to Protect Our Rights and Priviledges as US Citizens that no one else would ever think of doing.............Then these Protesters want to Question how and Why they do it. :moon: Your Right.......God is Watching and he Judges us All Accordingly :rulez:

I think that would be a HUGE mistake....as in the likes of "GALACTIC FAIL"....

is there a list of their members maybe some group would like to attend a funeral when one of their members die Seems simple enough

I am surprised that no one has taken them out yet. It would be easy, AR15 with a caliber specific scope.
I could get 3 or 4 before the first two hit the ground. Not that I would encourage anyone to do this.

"Fix them right up I did." Yoda ImageShack Links Do Not Work

While none of us like them and most wish they would disappear the really sad fact is that our military guys are dying to protect Westboros right to free speech. The people they protest have passed defending them. Ironic indeed.

In the end as Bosshound says they all will get what's coming to them.

I hope they do ! Pissing off the Seals , ???hhmmm that might just take care those wackos

Should be a federal crime to disrupt any part of the funeral service. Automatic jail time for all involved.

Back