Guess What?!?!?!?

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
FOOT ANCHORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahaha... sorry couldn't resist....

I will be investing in some.

thats funny cause wen my GF pisses me off I always ask her if she wants to go fishing...... she knows wat that means. CEMENT BOOTS...... lol

I appreciate the joke. :thumbsup: And would've never imagined that foot anchors could hook you up with so much fun! :rofl: Just shows how truly universal they are. :laugh:

Now that I mentioned the word 'universal', I can clearly see other uses... For example, relatively sharp grooves on the foot anchor surface and the fact that foot anchor material is harder than stainless steel - makes it a perfect... bottle opener... even easier to use when the foot anchor already installed on a bike. Nothing tastes better than a cold one at the end of a track day!

Baking something and want to create grooved surface for better presentation? Just unbolt a foot anchor from your bike, and shape your cookie to entertain your friends and family.

Use foot anchor or two as paper weights while shuffling the paperwork on the deck of your private yacht - and without worrying about the wind! Need to shred your paperwork? Just slice it with a foot anchor!

Now, this is a good one... Take ONE foot anchor with you to the bar. Just place it vertically next to you drink. You are guaranteed to be asked about it by the opposite sex... What a great conversation starter!

Fear for your safety while walking late at night (maybe from a bar)? Here is a solution... Carry a foot anchor with you attached to the extension bar (sold separately). Strong material and sharp groves make it a perfect self-defense tool. :crowbar:

We could go on, but you get the idea... Rustproof and foolproof! So many uses for this new and innovative product, limited by your imagination only! :banana::guitar::spank:

I'm getting some too. I plan to put them on my riding lawn mower as I have fallen off several times in the corners. :laugh:

Seriously IG offered me a great deal and while I have never felt like falling off the bike was an issue I am very curious and can't wait to see for myself how they feel.

Arch, to clarify, it's not as much to prevent falling off, but to allow to hang off farther while being able to do so easily and comfortably (and without worrying of falling off). The primary purpose of course is to be able to go faster through the same turn... The higher the rider-to-bike weight ratio, the more pronounced such positive effect would be. Since you are not a small guy, your personal benefit would be more pronounced than for a lighter person.

Back