Guess what I got!...TURBO-CHARGED two-door with 134 HP.

NCBusa2001

Registered
Thought I would check in and say howdy. Everyone is doing well and the new baby is growing like a weed. Feebay business is doing excellent.

I just had to share about my new vehicle. I have NEVER been so excited about any vehicle in my life! More excited than getting the busa, more than the gixxer, more than the modded cr500, more than the 68 firebird...and it gets more "looks" than all of them combined.

Any guesses?...

Hint: It has two doors, 6 cylinders, is turbo-charged and generates a whooping 134bhp.

Chris

Hey Tim, any guesses?...

I'll give you another hint. It runs on gasoline, jet fuel, fuel oil, diesel, kerosene, bio fuel, fryer grease or just about anything else that can catch on fire.

no idea on the new ride but glad to hear you are doing well :beerchug:

Howdy, Robert. Good to hear from you. Hope you and Naomi are doing well.

No guesses, huh.

I figure y'all would have had it by now.

Another hint, it's a 6 wheel drive...

Now for the picture.

1967 Jeep Kaiser M35A2, with a 1990 multifuel turbo engine. It is a HOOT to drive and fits my personality, lol.

Chris

army truck.jpg

holy huge gas bill batman :laugh:

unless it runs on recycled soda I dunno that I could afford the gas bill for that thing but it sure must be fun as heck to drive :thumbsup:

that looks like a great time! would be cool to have one as a secondary vehicle for bad weather conditions or to use to go camping, don't think i could afford the fuel full time :thumbsup:

Now for the picture.

1967 Jeep Kaiser M35A2, with a 1990 multifuel turbo engine. It is a HOOT to drive and fits my personality, lol.

Chris
That does more than fit your personality.. IT IS!

Believe it or not, my Titan gets about 14mpg and this monster gets 10mpg. I have less $$$ in the deuce than I do my Honda Foreman (and they have about the same top speed, lol).

Only downside so far, if having to wear ear protection when driving it. That may get old after a while, who knows.

Chris

that's my old tool truck 2-1/2. that thing can get airborne, i know....lol that thing brings back good 'ol memories...

I'm driving it around quite a bit, since most of the speed limits around here are 45 or less. You should see the AIR HORN induced mulligans it causes around this cussed golf-course community.

It is a nightmare to drive though. 14,000 pound truck with NO POWER STEERING. I will be checking into an air assisted one shortly. I can not turn the wheels unless the truck is rolling a wee bit.

It is fun though pulling up beside a Prius and belching some black smoke in a higher than neccessary gear. It is a "green" vehicle is it not (and brown, and black and tan), lmao.

Chris

Why was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was a pissed off John Rambo running through a police blockade on his way to shoot the sheriff :laugh:

chris that is way cool....one of our local gun shops wants to get one of those with a trailer... rent space in parking lots (local fire halls, whatever to justify the state law for gun show...something must be rented) put a ice cream megaphone and play ice cream truck music and drive through town and get everyones attention then park in the parking lot and sell guns and ammo from the truck...

Back