Guess the R77's have to go... Full Tiforce titanium installed(vids of both inside...)

UrbanKnight

Registered
Had the Carbon Yosh R77 slip ons for less than 1000 miles and I was really pleased with them. Nice mellow sound, but louder than stock, and makes good noise at speed without drone.. No real complaints, but soemthing had me wanting a full system.. Wanted a 4-2-1-2, but stumbled across a killer deal on the Tiforce full titanium race setup in 4-2-1-1... So, you all know how that goes... I guess my ears aren't as good as they used to be, as I don't notice a huge difference in the two, however, my wife says she notices a lot more rumble in the house when i pulled in after a test ride :laugh::laugh:

I figured the best way to tell was to do vids of both today, first the R77s before I pulled them, then the tiforce.. (PC on way for the Tiforce, but runs ok without it, just not buttery smooth, and since the bike is still naked from install, I wasn;t running her too hard on the roads...)

Needless to say, the R77's are posted in the classifieds if anyone is interested (shameless plug...)

R77

TiForce

Re: Guess the R77's have to go... Full Tiforce titanium installed(vids of both inside

Sounds and looks good. I have seen some great deals on the Ti-Force pipes lately. I am holding out until after The Bash to see what they sound like in person.

Re: Guess the R77's have to go... Full Tiforce titanium installed(vids of both inside

I can tell a difference, but they both sound great... Good choice either way.
:beerchug:

Nice Brian, looks and sounds good!:thumbsup:

Both video clips sound awesome, but I definately hear a deeper tone with the TiForce system. I recently upgraded to a full TiForce system myself, I had the Yosh RS-3 slipons before.:beerchug::thumbsup:

I,m Interested but I can't find it in the classified's.???

I JUST INSTALLED A TWO BROS. 4-2-1, THE STOCK SYSTEM IS 48 LBS., THE TWO BROS. IS 12 LBS. I USED A GOOD DIGITAL SCALE, I WAS SURPRIZED THAT THE STOCK SYSTEM WAS THAT HEAVY. :thumbsup:

Love my Full Ti system.
005.jpg

Nice :thumbsup:

TiForce is a nice quality system.. nice upgrade :thumbsup:

Both video clips sound awesome, but I definately hear a deeper tone with the TiForce system. I recently upgraded to a full TiForce system myself, I had the Yosh RS-3 slipons before.:beerchug::thumbsup:

so.... do you really know the difference between SLIP-ON and after COMPLET LINE ?????????????????

i have SLIP-ON TIFORCE, i want to pass to COMPLET LINE ???

PS: thanks urban for the vids :beerchug:

Does it feel like it goes any quicker?

Does it feel like it goes any quicker?

Quite honestly... Hell yes...

It feels torqueier (sp?) down low, and definitely all through the range. Also, the 4500 RPM vibration seems to be gone...of course, there is more NVH throughout now, but I am EXTREMELY happy with it.

I also installed the power Commander. When the bike is cold, she is lopey at idle (like a big cam car) as the rpm's bounce around with a roughly 250rpm variation. this is only when cold, once warm, she is smooth as butter. This is of course using the stock Tiforce map from Dynojet, I am sure it could be tuned better

Both sound great ... the Ti-Force definitely has a lower and bit louder grumble :thumbsup:

Yeah, I have definitely noticed the sound difference after spending 500 miles on it over the past few days, and I absolutely love it.. enough grunt to say hey I am here, but mellow enough to ride 2 up and not interrupt conversation

Nice post!

Back