Guard Cat....

GNBRETT

Registered
u guys see this? a cat can really do a number on a dog. seen them scratch a dogs eye out before. that cat saved that kid from some SERIOUS injuries or death!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife just showed me this a couple hours ago.

That is one gutsy cat, I didn't know cats acted like that to protect their owners.

My wife just showed me this a couple hours ago.

That is one gutsy cat, I didn't know cats acted like that to protect their owners.
not really protecting the owner. it didnt want that dog or any other dog or cat in its yard. some cats are very protective of what they claim to be their home. he would have went after that dog whether it attacked the kid or not.

but who knows if the cat also got upset with the dog attacking the kid cause he felt the need to protect him as well.

Yeah I seen that clip on TMZ earlier 2day and was sending it 2 my friends. They couldn't believe the way that cat ran that dog off :laugh:

My friend said there's and interview with the mother and she said that cat was a stray and it kept following the little boy around @ the park trying 2 play with him so she just took him home. The mother said that cat is around that boy 24/7 like some kind of feline guardian angel.

Much respect to that kitty :bowdown: cause without him coming to the rescue that kid was a gonner 4 sure!

I know I'll get flamed by all the animal lovers but that dog needs to be put down IMO. That kid would have died a terrible death had the cat not been there.

The mother ran after the dog. I guessed it was after the dog or to hammer the neighbor after the attack. Here's her comments.

I know I'll get flamed by all the animal lovers but that dog needs to be put down IMO. That kid would have died a terrible death had the cat not been there.

Dado I'm a dog lover myself but I 100% agree with you. That dog attacked without being provoked, that kid had no chance. It should be put down and the owner sued beyond belief so they won't even think of owning a gold fish as a pet!!! I can guarantee you that a dog like that has demonstrated aggressive behavior in the past. No way no how it should've been allowed 2 roam freely like that :banghead:

We have a cat like this...he attacks dogs if they come anywhere near the house. He'll attack raccoons three times his size, if his humans are watching. Otherwise, he'll just lay there and watch them eat his food :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

true but I can think of far more HUMANS that need to be put down for the cruel things they do to kids vs. this dog. jus sayn......

I am not a cat person but I have to say I would not mind having that cat at my house watching over my kids.

Back