GSX1300R-T and ron'sbiking arrived safely!!

GSX1300R-T

Members For Members
Donating Member
Registered
We had a tremendous weekend with everyone! My second Bash,.......and the best so far. I got to meet, talk, and ride with more people this time. Can't wait for Spring. ALL you guys and gals are great people,........and I'm proud to be part of your family!!!! Be safe, ALL !!!! See ya in 7 months!!

Special note to our group ride,........Thanks, Chris (99'Busa) for "pulling the trigger" coming back on 28N. :laugh:

I enjoyed riding with y'all.... sorry if it was slow at times... I figured we would all enjoy a little 4 lane action....

Thanks for your patience. :blush:

good seeing ya again joe. we'll need to get together before the weather really hits.

good seeing ya again Joe, glad we got to ride together. Already looking at the mad for some good rodes for the spring.

Glad you and Ron made it back safely...In the spring I won't some of this "trigger pulling" you fellows do...:laugh:

It was great meeting you Joe! Glad you got home safely and hopefully we'll see you again in the spring!

Great to meet you Joe, was fun talking to you and Ron. I cant wait for the spring so I can pull a trigger or 2.

Note to self: before riding with Joe, make sure you get double bubble windshield :whistle:
:laugh:

Back