Grey hair

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Have any of you noticed that when you exceed 160mph at least once per week that your hair starts to turn grey. Weird very weird.

its kinda hard for me to notice, Im only 22 and already Im workin on a half a head of grey hair.

I kinda think that goin that fast pulls the grey out!!
thats why I do it so often.

baaa.gif

sleepy.gif
I was under the impression that motorcycling, especially on my 'Busa, keeps you young, so the grey hairs have slowed the faster I go. But at 42 yrs old I think I'll have to approach light speed to get rid of all of them.

grey hair "distinguishing" ? maybe at 40. I'm 27 and already my 02 is turning my hair it's color. These things are amazing in more than one way. It has placed a spell on me to go faster than anything else,at all times,hahahahahaha luv it

The problem is you go so fast it pulls the color right out of your hair, dont think of it as grey, think of it as bleached...since the Busa does the same thing as bleach...drains your hair of its color.

Maybe its my occupation or something but I haven't noticed any grey in my hair from the bike. She treats me right!!
Refer to the pic of LOBUSA and I in San Fran! Hey why can't you post pics on Random Thoughts...

Marc "Howlin Mad"
:usa: :usa:

yes I will say that life has just begun for me. 2 years till I retire and I am looking forward to it.

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

:argue: :hammerhead: Hey I wanna retire at 38!!! ...errrrrr... that was allmost 4 yrs ago ahhhhh ... never mind.

I'm 19, i really dont want to see any grey hairs for quite a while. Hell, i cant even grow a mustasche(whatever).

wink.gif
Don't worry, the five'a'side caterpillars will come soon. When they do, you'll wish they hadn't cause it becomes a pain!!!

Back