Great deal on Bluetooth Headphones while they last...

Slowstang305

Registered
Thought I would share with my friends on here. Ran into this and it happens to be a smoking deal! Ordered a set so don't have them just yet but the reviews seem great!

Price $29.99 and after coupon code will drop to $13 SHIPPED

You need to put in this discount code to bring the price down: 649uky49

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.06.16 AM.png

Thanks for sharing. I ordered a pair and cost me nothing, since I had a few dollars worth of point on my prime account.

Thought I would share with my friends on here. Ran into this and it happens to be a smoking deal! Ordered a set so don't have them just yet but the reviews seem great!

View attachment 1617946

Good lQQkin' out fot the Busa crew Stang. :thumbsup: Rubb.

View attachment 1617946

Ad points out:
"Due to Covid product does not ship to Canada" :banghead:
Rubb gets dry-humped again.

You want some?
13 dolla make me holla, seems pretty cool. Some of that Wish site stuff is kinda neat too,lot's O krap as well, but sometimes just pay the shipping.
Got my buddy who has some PTSD issues a "Service Dog" harness for his pup so he can take him any where,resturants,stores,etc. The dog helps to calm him thru rough times if I am not with him.
Awesome offer Big J , but sounds like a lot of work. U Da' Man :bowdown:
Rubb.

13 dolla make me holla, seems pretty cool. Some of that Wish site stuff is kinda neat too,lot's O krap as well, but sometimes just pay the shipping.
Got my buddy who has some PTSD issues a "Service Dog" harness for his pup so he can take him any where,resturants,stores,etc. The dog helps to calm him thru rough times if I am not with him.
Rubb.

View attachment 1617965
Do they come in your size though Rubb?….just think of all the places you could go wearing one of these...

Rubb.

View attachment 1617965
That's a cool harness...

View attachment 1617946
Said 32.99 when I clicked the link and took it down to 13 with your code... much appreciated sir

Back