Great deal here. Buy a jacket

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
motoxoutlet.com

Buy one of there close out jackets for $129 and get a FREE HJC or KBC helmet of your choice up to $129. If you want a more expensive helmet, just pay the difference. Limited colors and sizes on the jackets, but if you need one, this is a killer deal. The helmet offer is on the top right of the home page. By the way, good tire prices too.

thumb_up.gif

awesome ....we spent an hr looking and can't pass up the deal !!
heck we saw the corona light textile jacket yesterday at store for 239.00, moto price was 143.00 WOW !!!!

awesome ....we spent an hr looking and can't pass up the deal !!
heck we saw the corona light textile jacket yesterday at store for 239.00, moto price was 143.00 WOW !!!!
Did you buy?
Georgia will call it in tommorrow.....
decided on the Revolution jackets
we have Kbc VR2 std silver helmets now and like them for fit so we decided to spruce it up and get.....Georgia wants vr2 dragon gun....and I want vr2 dou white
lets hope they have stock of our sizes !!

Thanks for putting me on to this store.  They have some good deals.  If people really don't need the helmet, I've seen that jacket at most places for only 44.99.  You can find it ebay as well.

Thanks for putting me on to this store.  They have some good deals.  If people really don't need the helmet, I've seen that jacket at most places for only 44.99.  You can find it ebay as well.
Me too, but if you need a helmet. You cant get one of those for $60!

Back