gps/rear view camera

09 busa guy

Registered
hey guys did some work this morning installed a gps unit I got of ebay. The unit has a rear view camera it also has 2gb of memory so you can down load movies music. also installed some chrome switch housings and chrome triple tree and some chrome spike fork covers. took some pics tell me what you guys think

IMG00044-20100213-1243.jpg

IMG00035-20100213-1203.jpg

gps 3.jpg

IMG00039-20100213-1241.jpg

rear of busa.jpg

Not too sure why you would needa backup camera on a bike, but...ok.

Clean good looking install minus the brackets for the camera. You have an amazing ride but when you get to the back end and see the brackets sticking out it looks Like you gave up on it or ran out of money or something. It just looks cheap, can you powdercoat them?

Also is the gps water proof?

will the gps hit the tank when you turn? does not look like alot of clearance...

Last edited:
Definitely bling!
:thumbsup:
Somehow you gotta blend in the camera into the body.

What size tire/stretch you got on that thing?

Where's the exact link to this on ebay?

looks good. rear view movies are always cool. r u gonna mount another camera up front?

yeah the brackets are being powder coated this is just temp brackets for now i might even do custom bracket of some sort

oh yeah its a 9 inch stretch with a 300 tire and for the link type in rear view camera its the one with orange trim i painted mine silver its made in china but it works really well

I know the spikey stuff looks cool...my only worry is about when the shizzle hits the fan and you have to hit it with some anatomical feature that has importance to you...think it could be pretty aweful injury....still cool..but just sayin...2hip

I know the spikey stuff looks cool...my only worry is about when the shizzle hits the fan and you have to hit it with some anatomical feature that has importance to you...think it could be pretty aweful injury....still cool..but just sayin...2hip

what?!???

Clean good looking install minus the brackets for the camera. You have an amazing ride but when you get to the back end and see the brackets sticking out it looks Like you gave up on it or ran out of money or something. It just looks cheap, can you powdercoat them?
Yea, pull them brackets off and at least rattle can em black or something, they're too visible. Nice scoot tho man!
:beerchug:

Looks good...perfect place to mount the GPS unit. Just wondering what kind/brand it is. I like the idea of the rear view camera. The only thing I can see in my mirrors are my elbows.

Nice setup! I had a rearview camera system on my Katana (Pep Boy's special) and it was pretty effective IMO, it fluttered some on take off but it showed a pretty good image after that!:thumbsup:

Back