GPR vs Scotts damper

No experience with either but I have a track riding bud that installed a GPR prior to our last track day... and he SWEARS by it!
Im surprised he has not figured out how to mount one in his Mitsubishi!

I have had a GPR unit for about 9 months and it performs to my expectations. I had a head-shake when coming out of a turn and the GPR unit solved that. The only thing I do not care for is it has to be removed to gain access under the tank. No problems have occurred such as leaking, warping, whatever....

just thought about this though, my bike has risers and heli bars, it'd have to be 1 long bolt to go thru all the above. + doesn't the scotts and GPR use some plate to mount the unit to the triple tree?

hmmm.....may have to go w/ OE type damper

Best damper money can buy is a Scotts. GPR makes a good damper don't get me wrong but I would spend the extra couple bucks.

just thought about this though, my bike has risers and heli bars, it'd have to be 1 long bolt to go thru all the above. + doesn't the scotts and GPR use some plate to mount the unit to the triple tree?

Yes, the GPR uses a plate to attach it to the upper triple clamp...

I can help you customize that with no issues..just need longer pin,boltsfor tree and allens to mount it..

Back