gp style m4 full 4-2-1 system?

I have M4 full systems on both my GSXR1000's as well as my 08 busa. I use the single sided exhaust with the full length titanium can with a carbon fiber end cap. Sounds great, good looks and gives good performance.

If I were you, I'd go directly to Kyle Martin who owns M4 and have him make you whatever you like? Great guy, knows his stuff about exhaust and HP. The best thing is, he is happy to please. He will do his very best to make whatever you want.

We also use M4 for all our race bikes.

lets see if this embed works. this is my .02:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also my buddy has a 1000 and the M4 sounds great, single. He needs to get it map'd though and get a power commander.

I have M4 full systems on both my GSXR1000's as well as my 08 busa. I use the single sided exhaust with the full length titanium can with a carbon fiber end cap. Sounds great, good looks and gives good performance.

If I were you, I'd go directly to Kyle Martin who owns M4 and have him make you whatever you like? Great guy, knows his stuff about exhaust and HP. The best thing is, he is happy to please. He will do his very best to make whatever you want.

We also use M4 for all our race bikes.

I'm looking for the retro GP style m4, not the regular can

lets see if this embed works. this is my .02:laugh:

- Tsukigi Cannon BusaNation.com 2008 Hayabusa Sound-clip[/url]

in my search for the m4's i've actually almost convinced myself to go with the tsukigi cannon...only prob is, can't find the black system like in that video:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back