Got my Tracky Back.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
Got my R1 track bike back after it's heart transplant:thumbsup:. The son and I will be riding it at our local track here on Sunday. I know it's not a Busa but I don't trust some of the local riders here to do the right thing seen to many bikes taken out and would hate the Busa to go down. The R1 still has 145 hp so it will hang with the runners:laugh:.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Nice bike, 145hp is probably more than enough for 99% of riders whether they know it or not. Unless my riding skills pick dramaticly I would really like to pick up an SV650 to play around on, my current capabilities are making my litre bike seem pretty slow :laugh:

Nice bike, 145hp is probably more than enough for 99% of riders whether they know it or not. Unless my riding skills pick dramaticly I would really like to pick up an SV650 to play around on, my current capabilities are making my litre bike seem pretty slow :laugh:

Specially the first time you go and a kid passes you on a 125 or 250 like hes on rails.....thats when you really realize how fast you are, but you only get better

Back