Got my tourist trophy in hand

You have to actually rock the Busa (front brake, throttle, and lean back to get a wheelie that'll last trhough 3rd.
Sorta sounds like a real stock busa! Now, do they offer a modified busa, or can you purchase parts for the busa and do the parts actually make a difference?

The screen-shot from above is amazing...is that a picture of actual in game play???

it is a great game! raced a buddy on 600s around for a while, had a ball. great control, feel, realistic track handling, awesome selection of bikes.... took it home, played single player and instantly found the Hayabusa in choice of 3 colors, and raced around night Tokyo for a while. Never had a PS2 before tonight - TOTALLY worth it. I need to try the Busa with MANUAL tranny because apparently I ride at much higher RPM than this game's AUTO tranny. That should lift the front easier also

Even MORE suprising is how much we BOTH enjoyed playing SUZUKI SUPERBIKE TT game that is $9 right now. EXCELLENT handling and feel - love the rear fishtailing on hard braking - VERY fun yet realistic feel. Both handle better than MotoGPs in my humble opinion because GP games dont let you turn as fast.

pics: Demo of gsxr1000 and my busa ride replay

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144291320 -->

tt1.JPG

Wow...great pics! Thanks for taking the time to snap some shots and post em up WWJD

I want a ps2 so bad....How can I justify this purchase - and the game...hmm...thinking
rock.gif

way cool....i have a ps2 and it looks like a new game to get

Back