Got my Busa!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

This is DamienC. Thanks for the warm welcome! I have changed my name to one I used to use on several boards (different topic), years ago. It's pretty lame for me to just have my regular name up there. This is my first attempt at posting pics, so I hope it works. These will be a good reference point for next week when I have all my stuff put on it. I still even have the stickers and reflectors on it. Perfectly stock....for a minute that is. Muaah ha haa haaaaaa!!

CIMG1784.JPG

Here's one with my girl on it. She looks better on it than I do, that's for sure! She's got a cruiser bike (totally custom V-Star) and after seeing the Busa, is now ready to get a sport bike. The Busa just has magical powers that makes people lust after them. I know it worked on me.

CIMG1779.JPG

The org is a great place with some of the best people you will ever meet. Don't trust everything they say though!

05 red/black is the fastest color.
biggrin.gif

I see you went with one of the slower colors, but thats ok i think you could keep up with the fastest color....see below

Busa_010__Small_.jpg

I knew the blue and silver was the fastest so I just demanded that the dealer paint black over a blue and silver one. You know that way mine will be fast as hell without having to be blue and silver
biggrin.gif
Nah, I was actually really torn about what color. They were all great, but for me it was down to the red or black. Even though it's a pain to keep clean the black won out. I LOVE THIS BIKE!

So that is how they make the black ones so fast.....paint it over the blue
biggrin.gif

Nice bike.

Welcome to the insanity! B4 you know it, you'll be sitting in the chat room watching pictures posted by Captain! Sweet ride, can't wait to see what u do with her! CHEERS!

Alright fellas, I got my Dapincci pipes in and will slap them on tonight. Aaaaaaaagh, I can't wait to hear that monster unleashed!

These pipes are LOUD. Pretty much just straight pipes. I will have to figure out a way to get a soundbyte recorded and on here. The Spinwurkz site has one but it deosn't do it justice. Also the fairing screens I bought on ebay got here, but don't seem too "formed". I just should have bought the raw material. I'll be putting those in soon, but will wait to post new pics till all my spikes get here.

Back