Got my Busa!

DamienC

Donating Member
Registered
Just got my 06 Black Busa a week ago. So awesome, I can't believe it. I have already ordered pretty much everything that Spinwurkz.com Exhaust, and spikes all over! I got the UFO undertail and chrome fairing screens on the way too. I can't wait for this stuff to come in. I am so fired up about this bike! Thanks for all the posts that helped with my decisions about what to buy! This is a great board, and I am excited about being involved.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
post up some pics!!

And check out the board sponsors (streetntrack & cloudnine) to save some money.

(DamienC @ Oct. 26 2006,15:13) Just got my 06 Black Busa a week ago.  So awesome, I can't believe it.  I have already ordered pretty much everything that Spinwurkz.com  Exhaust, and spikes all over!  I got the UFO undertail and chrome fairing screens on the way too.  I can't wait for this stuff to come in.  I am so fired up about this bike!  Thanks for all the posts that helped with my decisions about what to buy!  This is a great board, and I am excited about being involved.
Good luck with her, I just picked up my black and silver last friday and just tripped 500 miles woo woo it's broke in now... I hear the Black ones are the fastest. Post some pics

I can't believe tht no one has slapped you for not following the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
! We like pics around here!

Welcome and ask if you need anything!

Congrats on the new Busa
beerchug.gif

Best darn bike I ever owned, does everything I want it to do ++++ more - Stay Safe, and post up some pics.

Back