Got bored and decided to take few shots of the Bus

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Got bored with the busa and decided to paint the letters on the tires. Came out pretty well. Purchased a paint marker at the local art shop.

DSC00145.jpg

Bikes a little dirty in the pictures. Went on a 500 plus mile the day before. The pollen in this area is ridiculous. Heres a shot of my plate mounted. Didnt want to drill into the undertail just yet.

plate1.jpg

Lookin good man. I have 200 miles on mine and I neeid to give her a wash. I will have some pics by the end of the week I promise guys. I am not cool enough to have a digital camera and the wife wont let me snap a whole roll on the bus but I will get the roll done tomm and get some so you guys can see her.

looks good....

Any other pics?
blush.gif
Heheh....I think I'm becoming a real pic monkey..

They are the EBC Road Race Brake Rotors. I forgot how much I paid for them. I picked them up last summer. BusaBro, dont think they are your cup of tea though. There made of iron. So they oxidize quick and rust. I wouldnt want to put on rotors with rust spots on a chromed out bike.

Bored, heres another pick. Nope, cars are not mine. Red one's my older bros and the accord belongs to a buddy of mine. The VFR in the pic belongs to my brother also

all1.jpg

Heres a closer picture of the rotor.  You can see the rust.  The rotors were originally on my stock wheels then put on the marchesinis with titanium bolts. Also the rear rotor is a galfer rotor.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082524380 -->

Front_WheelRUST.jpg

Also, damn I cannot wait till I mount the gold calipers and forks from an 04 model. The things are collecting dust in my closet

Schweet, Big E! Do you get a lot of dirt on the bottom of the undertail without a hugger?

I am putting on a TG undertail tomorrow and put the hugger on today.

Schweet, Big E!  Do you get a lot of dirt on the bottom of the undertail without a hugger?
Not so much as in dirt.  But damn the chain lube is annouying as poop.  Thats my only grip about not having a hugger.  I will most likely not purchase a hugger
I can't fit a hugger on mine (bike's been lowered), but after several hundred miles on my Busa after the under tail install, I can say that the most I wipe out from under there is dust from my gravel road (that and some rubber marks from when the hubby rides it!)

I used chain WAX this past weekend after cleaning the chain, let it sit overnight to dry and didn't see any evidence of residue on the bike anywhere...got that advice from my local performance shop, and it's working well...thought I'd share!

Back