got a 08 today

nice can't wait until i get mine
bowdown.gif

Very nice GreyRocket, or is it SuperBlueRocket now? Man those 08's are sweet, I've only been ridin my 05 for a couple months now but still want one of the 08's, what's up with that?

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BUSA..WHEN MY 08 MET MY 02LE ...THE 02 MOVED OUT , UNFORTUNATELY HE HAD TO GO..ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME 02LE....MISS YOU,,,,,,,,,
lol1.gif
DAD...

Very cool man ---- I see now that OZZ hates you and so do i.. congrats on the new one==== Please ride safe.

I have the same exact bikes.03 gray&silver.and as of 10/29/07 the blue and black.i got to pull the box off of the crate at the dealer.and woohoo.not one single person got to ride it.they put windshield and mirrors on checked everything and i rode off into the wild blue yonder.dont have pics here just yet.but there are some on www.westtexasmotorcycles.com     This is our local website for the west texas region. my name is busa dave on that website.
winkold.gif

Congrats! I like that color in the pics... i cant wait to see one in person. The dealer in town has had a black/grey one for 2 1/2 weeks and got an orange/black one today.

I'm pretty sure your new baby looks awesome, but I was blinded by the reflectors
laugh.gif
! Congats, they both look very nice,
thumb_up.gif
be safe

Back