Good looking 2008 Busa on Ebay

a lot of money for something that only sits in parking lots... not a big fan of the poser look I guess...

now how about some BST's, Ohlins and fun track stuff? :)

I would be very leery about buying ANY vehicle on eBay that didn't have the VIN listed.

Bike looks really nice though.

Just not what I'm into for my personal ride.

I give a BIG 2 thumbs up!! :thumbsup: I love the rear section painted orange - gonna have to look at doin' mine like that. (i would trade the 300 rear for a 240 tho - just to be able to hit the mountains with it :cheerleader:)

Due to seeing pic's of that bike 4-5 months ago I acquired an extra tail section, hump and front fender. I delivered these extra pieces to the Painters' rep this past Wednesday (2/11) late pm.

He has had it for sale on ebaY several times but the pic's are on a diff site I frequent.

I like the paint scheme enough to spend a(nother) load of dough but mine will look quite different when it rolls out in the spring.

So you invest $24,000...ride for two miles...then sell for $16,000?

$4k per mile in depreciation :whistle:

Must be doing better financially than me. :beerchug:

Last edited:
So you invest $24,000...ride for two miles...then sell for $16,000?

$4k per mile in depreciation :whistle:

Must be doing better financially than me. :beerchug:

looks like he would have pushed it at least two miles. How do you get it out of the dealer with 2 miles????????????????

Great looking bike. Mine is in the shop getting a chrome 240 kit and a lot of chrome. Hope to have pictures shortly.

Mine had zero miles.

Mine also. I was nervous about riding a brand new $10k motorcycle (at least before leaving the dealer's parking lot and the inevitable depreciation) when it was 25 degrees outside, having never ridden a sportbike before, and with only a couple of hundred miles of riding experience in the last decade.

I'll admit it...I wussed out and paid them $50 to trailer it to my home.

On the other hand, I did manage to put over 500 miles on it (in January...in Northern Kentucky) before the thirty day tag expired.

It still seems to me like whoever built this bike should fire off a resume to Citibank or Merril Lynch. They sound like CEO material to me. :whistle:

mine had "0" miles also... I have put everyone mile on her myself (except for the one time I let my father ride it around the block :whistle:)

Back