Go Pro ... other uses.

You need to. So far I've put mine on my boat, rc truck, real truck, atv and my pool cleaner handle. :rofl: I've made an attachment to attach it to my fishing line but I can't bring myself to cast it out yet. I really don't want to lose it.

You need to. So far I've put mine on my boat, rc truck, real truck, atv and my pool cleaner handle. :rofl: I've made an attachment to attach it to my fishing line but I can't bring myself to cast it out yet. I really don't want to lose it.

If ya do cast it, attach a float. :cool:

Careful if you do cast it out as I believe it's only waterproof to about 60 feet or so ?

I've used it on the bike , strapped to my chest in the pool having a water fight with Adam, took it to the beach and body surfed with it on and have used it as a regular camera.

Is there any way to take regular pics with it and not have them come out all 'fisheyed' but look like normal pics ?

Careful if you do cast it out as I believe it's only waterproof to about 60 feet or so ?

I've used it on the bike , strapped to my chest in the pool having a water fight with Adam, took it to the beach and body surfed with it on and have used it as a regular camera.

Is there any way to take regular pics with it and not have them come out all 'fisheyed' but look like normal pics ?

It's good to 60 meters or 180 feet. I'm not sure about taking pictures.

I dont think so because it is the lense that is bubbled, but go to the gopro website and the forums there may be able to answer definitively.

I dont think so because it is the lense that is bubbled, but go to the gopro website and the forums there may be able to answer definitively.

You know now that you say that I seem to remember seeing a regular lense that replaces the bubble one ?

No, the gopro lense is a fixed fisheye and doesn't change.

Back