Gloves

binx

Registered
I'm looking for a full leather short glove thats comfortable and breaths. All the gloves I can find at shops are like batting gloves. Drop some names and pics. Thanks

You'd love being here. There are no gauntlets because its too hot, it's all shortys. I am running some Alpinestars "SMX2" that are pretty sweet but they are kinda like a batting glove so might not work for you. They breathe nice but fit snug so you would probably want to actually try on a pair. Seems like when I was trying them on there were some Icon models that seemed way more beefy. Good luck.

IMG_6156.jpg

I think the best shortie out there is the four stroke from dainese brother not only is it comfortable but it provides the best protection for your pinkie finger, bones in your wrist, knuckles back of your hand and your palm. If you don't like it at least get something with pinkie sliders on it. Thats the glove I use around town. My other glove tho is the Jarez (full gauntlet) from Rev'it feels like im not wearing a glove, but try the 4 stroke. And brother when it comes to your safety spend the extra cash, when you walk away from a crash you know what you will be thinking. Good luck and keep safe.

No disrespect to Trent just another option

6039611138_485832f908.jpg

No disrespect to Trent just another option

Heck, no problem. I love those ones you're showing in the picture but they weren't available at my shops. I miss going to a good bike show like Long Beach where you could see and get everything under the sun in one place.

The alpine stars aren't enough for me

Curious why you say that. Anywho, I am a fan of Astars and use full gauntlet ONLY everytime. Below are internet pics of what I have

GP Pro

astar_gppro_glv.jpg

GP Tech

alpinestars_gp_tech_1.jpg

Also have ICON Merc gloves

p_75758.jpg

Got these a few weeks ago and they look and feel like they are going to be a good glove. I had the above gloves for 3 years and they were also really good.
showImage.jsp

Icon TiMax 3. Love 'em. Even bought a spare set for when these wear out & they're no longer available.

(they come in a short version- no gauntlets)

icon_timax3.jpg

Yea baby!

GOPR0011.jpg

GOPR0011.jpg

icon_timax3.jpg

Last edited:
I have these gloves. They cost $75 and I think they are better than most expensive gloves out there.
HOME - Rhino Leathers
p10.jpg

FEATURES INCLUDE:

Extensive Carbon fiber protection
Vented Fingers
Two velcro wrist straps
Keprotec protection included
Overlay panels in palm and fingers
Cordura dynafil the ultra strong supporting fabric against abrasion
Available in Black only
Flexible fingers/knuckles for extra comfort

Joe Rocket.
Everything they make runs true to size.
Their quality is excellent and the stuff lasts for many years when taken care off.
Prices are really good too.

I was trying on some Alpine gloves but they just didn't feel right. Then I tried on these and they "fit like a glove", very comfortable and were on sale for $34.99

Schoeller Keprotec
Top Quality Cowhide Leather
Schoeller Keprotec (with Kevlar)
Double Overlay Leather Palm
Carbon Knuckles (even on thumb)...
Material: leather gloves

gloves.jpg

Back