Getting ready for the bash GPR

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I added this bad boy to Sandra Dee tonight...

DSC01774-sized.jpg

DSC01774-sized.jpg

very nice! wish we could have finished Lucy up a little earlier so i could have helped you :beerchug:

Looking good...BUT there is plenty of room on there for some Laser work~!~ :laugh:

Looks good Cap. Followed you and the Professor's lead on the alternate location for the Zumo. The second pic is the location and the aluminum mount bracket for the radar detector. :bowdown:

IMAGE_026.jpg

IMAGE_028.jpg

Update...

So today was the first trip out with the GPR on the bike... We had 35 mph winds with gust to 45 on a long ride we went on today... I know there are some folks out there that think that stabalizers are a waste of money (I was that way) and I don't think there is really anyway that you can explain to someone the stability that you can get on your bike when you lock the thing down... It would take some time to see the changes in a corner, I think that it would take a pretty good ride to be able to turn the settings off and on and higher and lower to see what the GPR could do. today with the wind we were riding across the flow and the bike was being pushed all over and the front end had a shimmy, I reached up and as I turned the dial on the GPR the front end wobble stopped and the bike became rock solid.. I usually don't like to ride in the wind like we did but Scar was in town but this ride did offer me the chance to see in real time what the stabailizer was going to do for me.. i was able to see the bike firm up and make handling much easier....

I wasn't a believer, now I am for sure....

cap

Back