Getting excited!

I have been saying that i was coming to do the BASH since 2003! I have done the Dragon, but not on the BASH TOUR, maybe this year I'll Get Her Done! Hope I'll see U there!

I have been saying that i was coming to do the BASH since 2003! I have done the Dragon, but not on the BASH TOUR, maybe this year I'll Get Her Done! Hope I'll see U there!

There is nothing like the bash. Once you come to a bash, you can't wait for the next one :thumbsup:

Powerjunkie, I passed you a few weeks back at the Enka redlight. Blue and silver Gen I Busa. I waved. I recognized your bike.

I was following that Harley for a reason. I so wanted to catch you, but had made a promise. Unlike that Harley rider, I keep my promises:lol:

Hello, i am new here and was wondering if there are any new york riders around. I have a 2011 busa and i love it to death and ride it everyday i can, so looking for some people to ride with. If there is anyone please let me know, thanks for your time. Keep the rubber side down.

Hello, i am new here and was wondering if there are any new york riders around. I have a 2011 busa and i love it to death and ride it everyday i can, so looking for some people to ride with. If there is anyone please let me know, thanks for your time. Keep the rubber side down.

Try posting in the geographic area farther down the forum page. It helped me find others near me. Keep the shiny side up!

there's a handful of busas in the area up there and some down this way on lawnguyland (LI)

I am new to this site and I am currently in a motorcycle organization. Love to ride near or far. Hit me up on any up coming events as to I, I will inform you of ours.

Mista G
Ruff Ryder's
K-Town, Germany

BB is ready for the bash!

ForumRunner_20120303_173657.png

ForumRunner_20120303_173657.png

Back