NEW TO SITE PICKED UP O3 BUSA WITH 2MILES

ROCKSTEADYBUSA

Registered
HELLO EVERYONE I JUST PICKED MY 03 BUSA ,DECIDED TO PUT MY 89 GSXR1100 TO REST.I AM VERY EXCITED CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.HOPE TO GET SOME GOOD INFO FROM YOU GUYS.

Welcome.......Now let the mods begin!!
laugh.gif

SHE IS BLACK/GRAY.I DROVE FROM SPFLD MA TO PA.PICKED HER UP FROM ALLAN WITH THE BAD BACK,HE POSTED IT ON THE SITE LAST WEEK.EVERYONE FOUND THE DEAL HARD TO BELIEVE 03 BUSA 2 MILES $8K,WHEN I SAW THE BIKE I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT MYSELF,THE DEAL WENT THROUGH VERY SMOOTH .P.S AFTER I BREAK HER IN I WILL BE LOOKING FOR NEW PIPE ANY SUGGESTIONS..

Congrats on your great choice and great deal!! Haven't even picked mine up yet, but have ridden one these animals a few times!!! Time to rack up some points on the license... NO I'M NOT A COPppppppppppppp

Welcome RSBusa. You will have fun. A little etiquette for posting on the board. All capital letters denotes shouting. Unless you are deaf and are shouting without knowing, it might be better to use lower case letters.
wink.gif

ROCKSTEADYBUSA,

WELCOME!

Make yourself at home and don't be affraid to ask questions.  Everyone is a NEWBIE at one time or another.

Good to hear you bought Allan's bike.  That was a sweet deal for a pretty much NEW/used 03 BUSA!
super.gif

Oh and no thread is complete with out PICS!
wink.gif

Later,

Josh
blues.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078365059 -->

I CAN HEAR VERY WELL.I WAS TOLD BEFORE BIGGER IS BETTER,THAT'S WHY I WENT FOR THE BIG BOY BIKE .GUESS I'M JUST VERY EXCITED AND READY TO RIDE .P.S NO DISRESPECT INTENDED

Everyone wants to know if you got the mirrors and signals.
tounge.gif

And DAMN... I had 3 miles on mine when I bought it -- I feel cheated!
wink.gif

Back