Getting back on the bike, need some new gloves (leather gauntlets)

AZIROC

Registered
Well after not really riding the bike in close to 2 years, I will be getting back on it. mostly using it as a commuter. (15 mpg *truck* vs 42 mpg *bike* ). Hopefully this gets be back in the mood to ride again. Only reason I really stopped riding alot was cause all my friends had kids and / or moved.

anywho, back on topic. my last pair of ICON gauntlets are toast. holes in the finger tips, ect. Everything else was pretty much "new" before I stopped riding. I am looking for leather gauntlets. I wear leather jacket and prefer leather gloves and gauntlets. Anyone know what brands I should look out or anyone know of any deals. REALLY dont want to go over $100-150. I found some KNOX Recon's on sale at STG for $100. Are these good? I found a pair of handroids on ebay for $150 but apparently i didnt submit my bid because they sold :/ I also have bene looking at the ICON overlords. I would like to have alittle nicer "quality" incase i do get inspired again to do some weekend rides (no track days... bike is stretched/lowered) but dont need full blown $300 HELDS.

Just like GNBrett said Alpinestars and go to Revzilla.com they got alll the name brands and great prices with fast shipping. You can probably find 30+ pairs of name brand gloves for $150 or under :thumbsup:

My #1 go-to pair: Alpinestars GP Pro

08_Alpinestars_GP_Pro_Glove_Black.jpg

lee parks deersports. most comfortable longest lasting gauntlet style street glove I've ever worn.

2003 Lee Parks Design DeerSports Gloves

cheers
ken

I've got a pair as well. EXCELLENT gloves! Mine have the Outlast Phase Change material - acts as a heat exchange material when it's warm and as an insulator when it's cold. High quality, comfortable and massive temperature range. 35-75 degrees, officially, but I've used mine below freezing for quick rides and up to about 80 degrees.

Lee Parks Design DeerSports® PCi | Lee Parks Design

Oh...and they're MADE IN THE USA! Can't say enough for how important that s/b to all of us!

Best of luck! :thumbsup:

Revzilla rocks! Plus if you buy so much you get credit not much but pretty cool. There return policy is pretty good too.

Back