Getting a tune tomarrow

BUSANAS

Registered
I finally could get a tune done so I have an appointment tomarrow, since I put the pc3 on my gas mileage went down and I just feel that the bike could be running better if I had a custom map so yeaaaaa.
Anything I should ask or be on the lookout for, the shop seems to have a good rep and looks like the place to take a busa so thats were im taking her(Faster in Denver) http://www.fastermotosports.com/

thanks

Copy_of_PTrip_001.jpg

more power is done by using more fuel. If you want improved mileage you may want to tune on the lean side.

Make sure you note your tire psi, chain adjustment, etc. to get the best results in future tests. Also get the numbers in SAE and verify the weather readings on the sheet...
winkold.gif

sweet thanks all, I was thinking since im getting a tune I would do the small airbox mod and it was pretty dang simple, just finished it
ThumbsUp.gif

more power is done by using more fuel. If you want improved mileage you may want to tune on the lean side.
I agree after he builds you a map save it. Then have him map the 0-10% TPS areas to 14.2-14.4:1 on a second map. Try the second one and see what the mileage does.

well not all that impressive but what can you do
160.53hp
95.36tq
90.6 F
26% humidity

also had them through on a speedo healer while he was in there, he said that when the speedo sread 100pmh, it was actually doing 90mph

look at it this way.
You did not have it dynoed stock......
you have no idea what it made stock........

stock busas run between 147-163
yosh POS pipe and a decent map 7-8 gain
do the math you are in the ball bark

well not all that impressive but what can you do
160.53hp
95.36tq
90.6 F
26% humidity

also had them through on a speedo healer while he was in there, he said that when the speedo sread 100pmh, it was actually doing 90mph
160 and 95 torque is pretty good,I think. As far as the speedo.. mine at 100 indicated reads 90 - 91 on GPS.

I should be having mine tuned in the next couple weeks, and I'll let you know how mine did with very similar mods/system. Yosh RS-3, K&N, TRE and PC3USB.

congrats, though.. I think that's pretty good numbers.
beerchug.gif

Back