GENII Nose assembly hard time

Last edited:
again.. while ure gone for a month or so sometimes.... red is here... posting his azz off, generating discussion.... be careful what u wish for... u just might GET IT... have a look at suzukihayabusa.org.... its a graveyard.

Just because I’m not posting, doesn’t mean I’m not reading through things. When I see informed members giving info, as long as it’s right, I don’t chime in.

I disagree with you on your reasoning for that site going down. A majority of the members on there were diy builder/tuner/racers. A very technical setting. Most those guys sold their bikes when the economy crashed, and only a few of those guys ever went back to building and racing since then. Then factor in suzuki not making a gen 3, and social media yeah, traffic is going to decrease.

If I was seeking help on how remove a nose, and came across this thread, I’d be thankful for that video.

But if I was looking how to troubleshoot a thermostat problem and saw a video about how to use an inferred temp gun, I’d figure this place to have a bunch of smart asses, or a place where “dumb questions” get made fun of or mocked.

I know you are MY hero Red....
red drives conversations
Just because I’m not posting, doesn’t mean I’m not reading through things. When I see informed members giving info, as long as it’s right, I don’t chime in.

I disagree with you on your reasoning for that site going down. A majority of the members on there were diy builder/tuner/racers. A very technical setting. Most those guys sold their bikes when the economy crashed, and only a few of those guys ever went back to building and racing since then. Then factor in suzuki not making a gen 3, and social media yeah, traffic is going to decrease.

If I was seeking help on how remove a nose, and came across this thread, I’d be thankful for that video.

But if I was looking how to troubleshoot a thermostat problem and saw a video about how to use an inferred temp gun, I’d figure this place to have a bunch of smart asses, or a place where “dumb questions” get made fun of or mocked.
whatever the reasoning u wanna use... fact is that this place is healthy... and the other place is not..... Cap gets almost all the credit BUT some of us try to keep things moving, some of us(like me) sometimes are argumentative.... some post videos.... some just click on new posts.... but it ALL STILL drives discussion and gets the hits.... we have a goooood thing going...… lets agree on that?

red drives conversations

whatever the reasoning u wanna use... fact is that this place is healthy... and the other place is not..... Cap gets almost all the credit BUT some of us try to keep things moving, some of us(like me) sometimes are argumentative.... some post videos.... some just click on new posts.... but it ALL STILL drives discussion and gets the hits.... we have a goooood thing going...… lets agree on that?

We all agree @ali123 loves to be man fisted.

Back