Gen1 rolling with my gen2

ky busa

Registered
Rode 370 miles Saturday me and a friend on his gen1 were building!

20180825_142219.jpg

20180825_152341_001.jpg

20180825_154514.jpg

I noticed the Gen 1 has no mirrors.
Crazy IMO, makes being aware of whats behind very very difficult, I mean who wants to constantly turn their head to see, especially at speed.
And pulling out to pass is a gamble too.
I've always had mirrors and would NOT be without them.
That's my mirror rant done lol.
Nice pics, nice bikes by the way.

I noticed the Gen 1 has no mirrors.
Crazy IMO, makes being aware of whats behind very very difficult, I mean who wants to constantly turn their head to see, especially at speed.
And pulling out to pass is a gamble too.
I've always had mirrors and would NOT be without them.
That's my mirror rant done lol.
Nice pics, nice bikes by the way.

They probably broke off from hanging helmets on them.:rolleyes:

In all seriousness I don’t have mirrors. I’ve become accustomed to turning my head rather than mirrors. I get lazy with mirrors and can miss a car directly alongside me or just behind me. Having to turn my head saves me from half hearted attempts at looking through a mirror. It’s worked for almost 30 years now.

In all seriousness I don’t have mirrors. I’ve become accustomed to turning my head rather than mirrors. I get lazy with mirrors and can miss a car directly alongside me or just behind me. Having to turn my head saves me from half hearted attempts at looking through a mirror. It’s worked for almost 30 years now.
Never see the flashing lights that way also.

I actually live a couple miles from where one of those pics was taken yall holler at me sometime that you going anywhere around there I would be glad to go!

Back