Gen1/Gen2 Clutch line question.

13B-RX3

Registered
Looking at a replacement clutch line for my Gen1. I really liked the Russell line but they don't offer one for my 2005. I looked at the OE line (59910-24F10) and it's the same from 99-11. Would it be safe to assume that the Gen2 Russell line will fit on a Gen1?

Looking at a replacement clutch line for my Gen1. I really liked the Russell line but they don't offer one for my 2005. I looked at the OE line (59910-24F10) and it's the same from 99-11. Would it be safe to assume that the Gen2 Russell line will fit on a Gen1?
I think Galfer is usually the go to for replacement braided lines. Have you looked into that brand? Not sure about gen2 fitment.

I already ordered the Russell. I liked the look of the Russell and the fact that it came with the grommets. They also offer brake lines, so I can do them at a later date. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't fit though. I'll update this after it comes in.

I already ordered the Russell. I liked the look of the Russell and the fact that it came with the grommets. They also offer brake lines, so I can do them at a later date. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't fit though. I'll update this after it comes in.
Yeah post an update when they come in please. I am also needing to replace mine soon and that would open up more options for sure.

I have more entertaining things to do with my time. I have a pile of parts waiting for me at the house I can't wait to get the exhaust on! I looked into the fittings and line, it was substantially cheaper to buy a premade line.

Yeah post an update when they come in please. I am also needing to replace mine soon and that would open up more options for sure.
It was a little longer than necessary, but it may be the case on the second gen as well. Could just be the manufacturer playing it safe. Other than that, it worked like a dream.

Back