gen II busa no mod....14500miles cold ...clutch noise ????? clik clik ..Never before

bababusa

Registered
gen II busa no mod....14500miles cold start ...clutch noise ????? clik clik click disappear when warm
or engine off click first gear and clutch in to move it around and It does it ....????any info or issues find with the busa ......maybe the basket came loose???? any advise before I take it to the shop.....warranty up to 2015.....I hate to have my bike service at the shop ...I usually do all the work on my bikes
But I have the extended warranty
Thanks for any advise

Re: gen II busa no mod....14500miles cold ...clutch noise ????? clik clik ..Never be

There was a recall on some GenII bike for loose clutch bolts.
Maybe one or two are backing out on you. Check with dealer to see if recall was done.

Re: gen II busa no mod....14500miles cold ...clutch noise ????? clik clik ..Never be

There was a recall on some GenII bike for loose clutch bolts.
Maybe one or two are backing out on you. Check with dealer to see if recall was done.

+1, and my 08 gen2 clutch clicks a little until it gets warm. Mine hasn't had the recall and all the basket bolts are tight though. Not all of them needed it.
Here's the service manual if you need it.
:welcome:to the org

Service manuals for Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycles, free download of service manuals for your GSXR bikes

Welcome to the org.

Welcome to the oRg, pull the clutch cover and make sure the bolts have not backed out. :welcome:

Thanks to all for your great support and your help...
Let everybody know the verdict ASAP

Back