Gen 1 Stock Rear Sprocket Brand Questions

BlackHammer

Registered
Hey Org,

While swapping out my engine last week I noticed my rear sprocket had a broken tooth on it! Looking to replace it, but firstly, wanted to seek the advice of the almighty Org on what brand to go with, but also, if anyone on here has one that they are trying to sell, I would rather spend the money to benefit someone on here than some random shop!

If you have a broken tooth you most likely have a worn out front sprocket, and damaged chain ;)
Sprocket center use super lite steel.
Hold power less weight, and LAST.

If you have a broken tooth you most likely have a worn out front sprocket, and damaged chain ;)
Sprocket center use super lite steel.
Hold power less weight, and LAST.
Hey C10!

I swapped a new motor into the beast, and this new motor has a light weight 17t front sprocket on it, so no old front sprocket damage to worry about! But, the chain looks to be good I'll do another inspection later tonight when I get home.

Thanks for the link!!!that's exactly the info I was looking for!

Reactions: c10
Turns out I need a special Sprocket because I'm running RC Components rims. Had no idea! Sprocket Warehouse was amazing though, their customer service is unmatched! i wish I could buy from them but they don't carry RC Components Sprockets :/

Supersprox (supersproxusa.com) will custom cut a sprocket for most anything that you can provide them with dimensions for. I have custom cut ones of theirs on two bikes with PMFR wheels with results that I'm satisfied with..

Back