Funny Motorcycle Memes

A few good ones. Thank you. Regarding the picture in the original post (the thumbnail), if there is an earthquake or a truck passes by, and that duc falls off the wall, I wouldn't want to be on that sofa.

1702079125785.png

Music Video Bike GIF by ROSALÍA

View attachment 1673951

View attachment 1673952
An old thread but still a funny addition to it....

I grew up on a farm and we had electric fences.....and would dare each other to touch them.....we were pretty stupid in those days

Grandfather had electric fence
Snowshoing with him in 1974 I learned not to pee on it by accident
We had a huge bull that would run through ours...the old man had to run a couple extra strands....

We eventually ate that bull when he got hit by lightning and went nuts....

He'd be fine one minute then go nuts and charge anything and everything he saw...the old man was walking by his pen one day and he smashed through the fence and charged the old man who jumped behind our old Ford pick up, the bull smashed into the pickup actually moving it..the old man made it to the house and grabbed a rifle and took him out....the good news is he tasted great and we had enough meat for us and the neighbors...

We had a huge bull that would run through ours...the old man had to run a couple extra strands....

We eventually ate that bull when he got hit by lightning and went nuts....

He'd be fine one minute then go nuts and charge anything and everything he saw...the old man was walking by his pen one day and he smashed through the fence and charged the old man who jumped behind our old Ford pick up, the bull smashed into the pickup actually moving it..the old man made it to the house and grabbed a rifle and took him out....the good news is he tasted great and we had enough meat for us and the neighbors...
Love happy endings like this

Back