Full throttle motorsports inc

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
I'm sorry for threatening to burn down the establishment & shooting whoever runs out but I have $30,000usd on the line that they never gave me any warranty support or otherwise....& still would not replace my rectifier although there is a public recall....I am an international customer & an .org member....how do you feel about this establishment? I've emailed...called at intl rates trying to resolve my issues with very little help....many many many many times....I feel it is take ur money & f&@k away...anyone else wants to have this feeling....kindly support full throttle motorsports Inc.......I do apologize to all moderators but this is how the ppl run their business & if we get this out I'm sure many ppl would support this motion against them

I am not a moderator, nor choosing side between you, the forum, or the company that you believe wronged you. It was brought to the attention of members here that those kinds of post are a crime, people have been prosecuted for it. It may be possible that forum be legally held responsible if something did happen even if the person posting can't be held accountable for what was written for what ever reason.

The moderators are trying to protect the forum and essence it's possible rightfully angry members :laugh: Can't fault them for that, a thread was started by moderator explaining all this, with a link to someone who went to prison for some angry typing, you may have missed it.

Doubt you will find many members here with love for the people who you feel wronged you since you are not the first. There are more effective ways to deal with this, state your case and circumstances regarding your incident without calling and promising harm to people and/or structures, not only on this forum but every motorcycle forum you can get on a google search. You can reach a lot of people like this, email links to your offender you may find others they have wronged. As word spreads, if there are indeed not conducting themselves in professional manner the word will spread like wildfire. References plays a lot in the success or failure of a business, and the internet is a powerful tool for that.

You take a naked picture of your cheating spouse and uploaded to a website in the USA at 9 am by 12pm more than 75 % of the population has seen it in someway or form because it's already been photshop 5,000 different ways :laugh:

You take a naked picture of your cheating spouse and uploaded to a website in the USA at 9 am by 12pm more than 75 % of the population has seen it in someway or form because it's already been photshop 5,000 different ways :laugh:

Pics or I don't believe it...
:rofl:

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

HighestGrade I don't think repeating your threat here after it was edited out if another thread is so smart an idea? Even if it is contained inside an apology.
I'm sorry for your troubles but as Manny said you'll get alot more back by being mature about it.

How exactly do they 'have your $ 30,000'?
How long has this been going on and have you though about contacting an attorney?

Actually, if you read the post the moderators posted it was not only the post that started the charges. It was more or a terrorism type of thing, not just the post that was made. It was on a whole different level than a post out of frustration on a motorcycle website.

Someone say Photoshop?:laugh:

Hi Highest Grade,

I just noticed your post here after working things out with Mr. Nix.

We looked at our records and the only file we have for a vehicle sold to Tirnidad was a 2008 Suzuki HAYABUSA sold to King Kool LTD. with a 330 OSD kit. Once these machines and drivetrain are altered to this extent , the factory no longer supports the drivetrain warranty. A motorcycle purchased for shipment outside the United States is not supported by a factory warranty either.

At this point in time we are not aware of an issue with a motorcycle we sold to King Kool LTD. on file. As for your rectifier, please call Greg at our office and we can discuss a solution.

You mentioned in another forum other problems you have been having with your Hayabusa. From the pictures of the bike we have seen, some of the exposed metal has seen significant salt air or weather, which is why it experienced a premature aging of parts shortly after you purchased your vehicle. You should be sure to keep your chain well lubricated and inspect it around the time you change the oil or bring it in for maintenance.

We are sorry you feel you, some of it as a result of poor communication. However, threatening acts of terrorism does undermine your credibility in this situation. We do not appreciate threats of this nature, but we will attempt to work things out with you on a civil basis.

Thank you,

Christopher
Full Throttle Motorsports

Hi Highest Grade,

We looked at our records and the only file we have for a vehicle sold to Tirnidad was a 2008 Suzuki HAYABUSA sold to King Kool LTD. with a 330 OSD kit. Once these machines and drivetrain are altered to this extent , the factory no longer supports the drivetrain warranty. A motorcycle purchased for shipment outside the United States is not supported by a factory warranty either.

At this point in time we are not aware of an issue with a motorcycle we sold to King Kool LTD. on file. As for your rectifier, please call Greg at our office and we can discuss a solution.

You mentioned in another forum other problems you have been having with your Hayabusa. From the pictures of the bike we have seen, some of the exposed metal has seen significant salt air or weather, which is why it experienced a premature aging of parts shortly after you purchased your vehicle. You should be sure to keep your chain well lubricated and inspect it around the time you change the oil or bring it in for maintenance.

We are sorry you feel you, some of it as a result of poor communication. However, threatening acts of terrorism does undermine your credibility in this situation. We do not appreciate threats of this nature, but we will attempt to work things out with you on a civil basis.

Thank you,

Christopher

or the replacement rectifier was used on the busa that now wears the same VIN that your bike has (this bike residing in the states of course) and jack didn't want to be out of pocket for the cost of a new rectifier because there wasn't enough margin in the sale of your bike

Hi Highest Grade,

Thank you,

Christopher

How lame. So a vehicle still has to be under the factory warranty terms in order to be covered under a recall? ???

I think I'm smelling something...

Send the man his rectifier and request that the old one he takes off be shipped back. Why's that so hard?

How lame. So a vehicle still has to be under the factory warranty terms in order to be covered under a recall? ???

Send the man his rectifier and request that the old one he takes off be shipped back. Why's that so hard?

Because he lives in Trinidad and they dont have to worry about him coming by and see his face. Just file with the better business bureau. They will get do a little for you highestgrade.

Well, it is complicated to a certain extent.
Shipping recall replacement parts out of country is not the preferred method of OEM repair shops because to meet certain qualifications, the certified repair center would normally like to order the repair part and install it.

The best solution would be to deliver the bike to the nearest qualified Suzuki repair center and have the recalled part ordered and installed there. However, I understand there are not many or any Suzuki repair shops in Trinidad. To that end, we do not enjoy having a dissatisfied customer, despite what some may believe here.

In terms of warranty work, it should not impact the recall, however, I understand this customer has had other issues with his motorcycle which would be difficult for us to service.

We will attempt to arrive at a solution with the customer if he is able to call our shop and request Greg, who will be handling this case.

RussellJ said:
Because he lives in Trinidad and they dont have to worry about him coming by and see his face. Just file with the better business bureau. They will get do a little for you highestgrade.

Please give us a chance. You see we are attempting to make this right, RusselJ. I have faith in the customer complaint system, and the BBB is a fine institution, of which we are a member, but let us try to fix this before resorting to heightened measures, because we are seeking a solution to get highestgrade to enjoy riding his bike again.

I live an hour away from the ocean. Trinidad is about 2000 sq miles.

I bought my bike from you at the end of 2008.

I didn't get a license plate for it a year after in 2009. Meanwhile it was stored in a fully enclosed warehouse.

Presently I'm under 3000miles. About 2600.

I was told everything you sell will hold warranty before you collected my money.

I had problems with the bike at little as 500miles of license & riding, before engine break in.

I'm going to collect all communication emails between full throttle motorsports Inc & king Kool , king Kool Ltd is my company, & post them here as proof along with all the pics which were sent to full throttle motorsports Inc.....then we could maybe find a civil solution soon.

rectify‏

4/18/2009
Reply ▼

Attachment
Jason Lagan

kingkooltt@hotmail.com

To fullthrottlesales@hotmail.com
Hotmail Active View
1 attachment (22.4 KB)
Download d bolt.JPG (22.4 KB)
Download
View slide show (1)
|
Download as zip
Jack,

Please view attachment.

i'm not sure if something is wrong or if it's just that the bolt is not strong enough. i'm going to replace with stronger bolts & hope it doesn't happen again.

please share your advice

JASON LAGAN

KING KOOL LTD.,

140 EASTERN MAIN ROAD,

BARATARIA, TRINIDAD W.I.

TEL/FAX: 1-868-674-3653

Back