Front stands???

OB_Mental 1

Registered
I know most of you reccommend the Pit-Bull rear stand, but which front stand? I am curious about front end stands and fork stands that you use and which ones you like and which ones you dislike, thanks.

Mental 1

Pit Bull front (it fits really tight to the nose cowel though)

[This message has been edited by CaveDweller (edited 14 August 2000).]

The pit bull front *FORK* stand will not allow you to remove the front wheel w/o loosing the fender. Still is a good stand.

I've got the Pit Bull front 2 piece "pin" stand. It's OK, but is difficult for one person to use. I went to the AMA races this past weekend at PPIR and saw a one piece "pin" type stand that uses a link arrangement
elevating the upper pin into the steering head as you press down on the lower stand assembly. It was popular among the teams but I couldn't find a manufacturers tag. Also these race bikes don't weigh what the Busa does up front.

A few years ago I made a stand for Harleys and it just happens to work with Busas having stock headers. No hindrance to front wheel removal, or any other front end work, including total removal of the front end.

I have a few left over and they're for sale for $35 - shipping anywhere in the US included.

see your old favorite www.shermworks.com/moto.htm for details.

Sherm

Back