Front signal lenses

curtis T

Registered
confused.gif
Trying to find clear replacment lenses for the front signals, Anybody know were to find these?

I installed clear turn signal lenses with amber bulbs that I bought on eBay for about $50. I think they look great on my blue/silver '01. I was not happy with the fit- the tabs did not line up and they are a slightly different shape than stock. It is not a problem now that the nose is back on. I was told they were "Clear Alternatives". Do they have this problem or did I get ripped off?
sad.gif

</span>
I installed clear turn signal lenses with amber bulbs that I bought on eBay for about $50. I think they look great on my blue/silver '01. I was not happy with the fit- the tabs did not line up and they are a slightly different shape than stock. It is not a problem now that the nose is back on. I was told they were "Clear Alternatives". Do they have this problem or did I get ripped off?  
sad.gif
<span =''>
Hey oldtimer,

Everything I've heard about the clearalternatives lenses is that the fit is not exactly perfect, so you are in pretty good shape. I'm ordering a set for myself next week.

Brian

I'd go with Clear Alternatives You might be able to get a set off of E-Bay for around $50.00 give them a try. What everyone is saying about them is the same that I have heard they are not an exact fit but they are still very good. I bought a set off of E-Bay for $48.50 plus s/h. I'll let you know how they fit.

well crap...that didn't work, but just go to catalogue and click clear signals....not that anyone couldn't have figured that out

Mine fit just about like everyone was saying. So, so could use a little work in the mock up department. These were clearalternative lens/lights. Pretty big gap around the light assembly once installed, nothing a little clear silicon can't fix. This is an all day project for the timid, couple of hours for the avid race fan and at least 3bph.............(Beers per hour).

Mine fit just about like everyone was saying. So, so could use a little work in the mock up department. These were clearalternative lens/lights. Pretty big gap around the light assembly once installed, nothing a little clear silicon can't fix. This is an all day project for the timid, couple of hours for the avid race fan and at least 3bph.............(Beers per hour).
I agree. The first and only time I have removed the nose of my busie, was to remove, paint, and reinstall the front turn signal lenses. Took about 1hr 15mins. 3 beers.
wow.gif
all_coholic.gif

Back