Front Seat

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
In the wrong section I know, but I figured I would get more views here. Does anyone have any extra hardware for mounting the front seat? I am running a seat pan that has been cut down and it has no hardware to use to bolt the seat to the bike! I need the hardware and even the bolts!! This stinks!

Hey I'm looking as well just never think to post up.. I bought a Corbin and it didn't have any hardwre.. I don't need bolts though as I will be using quick release seat pins from Brendan..

So can anyone can help us out..
rock.gif

What hardware are you guys talking about
dunno.gif
 ? Is it the seat pan with the back clips and the front metal eyelets where the screws attach  
winkold.gif
? If so, you might go to EBAY and just buy a new seat. I bought one for $40 when I did the Tobin job and kept my original intact
ThumbsUp.gif

It is the front eyelets and bracket. The rear of the pan has the tabs already made onto it.

In the wrong section I know, but I figured I would get more views here. Does anyone have any extra hardware for mounting the front seat? I am running a seat pan that has been cut down and it has no hardware to use to bolt the seat to the bike! I need the hardware and even the bolts!! This stinks!
I have the bolts if you want em.  pm me an addy sorry doyle I don't have the nutz
laugh.gif

Back